Heartspace Workshop - Self Love
Time & Location
About The Event
Early Bird price: £20 until the 31st of January.
Afterwards the price will go up to £25.
In alignment with the month of Love, February HeartSpace session invites us to explore, develop & nurture the love we have for SELF.
This Love is the foundation of ALL of our relationships and dictates how our familial, romantic, friendships & professional relationships unfold.
This includes the overall relationship we have with our lives. How much love, compassion & acceptance we hold for ourselves directly influences how much we hold for others and the wider world around us.
This HeartSpace session will be exploring the following:
* What exactly is self love?
* Why does Self Love matter?
* How can we cultivate this into the reality of our ever growing busy, demanding lives?
* How can we nurture the love for self in an authentic, very real way?
* What are the challenges & barriers for self love?
* How can Self Love enhance Emotional & Spiritual wellbeing?
Through the modalities of journalling, reflective practices, psychology, meditation, this session will deepen your connection with your HeartSpace, with practical tools to take away to continue the HeartSpace journey.
Toni-Anne Butterworth-Myers is an Emotional & Spiritual Wellbeing Coach and Business Psychologist. A busy Mamma of a 3 year old, practising yoga & meditation for 6 years. Supported others on their emotional, psychological & spiritual journey of wellbeing for 10 years +. Passionate about empowerment for living on purpose, through authenticity of the HeartSpace.
- Heartspace Workshop£20£200£0