Forest Yoga Retreat - Welcoming Spring
Time & Location
About The Event
Embracing the energy of Spring, reawaken your body, nurture your dreams and plant intentions for the months to come while spending a weekend in the middle of a woodland reserve in the Forest of Dean.
This is the time to get clarity on how you want to grow and change, and what you want to harvest in life.
Join us as we explore all this together, with powerful practices to take your journey deeper.
Throughout the weekend you will enjoy:
- 2 yoga classes a day. We will start the day with invigorating and dynamic morning yoga, and will end the day with relaxing and restorative yoga
- walks around the 3.0 acres of woodland reserve, tree hugging
- evenings warm by the fire in the communal hall
- wholesome and nourishing vegetarian / vegan meals made fresh on site, along with snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- Fire ceremony in the woods, for cleansing and gratitude, to help you let go of the past, so you emerge ready to set new intentions
- Gong bath and sound healing
- Spirit guided meditation
- yoga nidra or “yogic sleep” in the evenings, to ease your transition from the activity of the day to a relaxed state, ready for sleep
The yoga classes are suitable for all. You can attend even if you have never done yoga before. Available throughout the retreat we will offer:
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Personalised Gong and Sound healing
- Reiki healing session
- Karma Astrology Consultation
It's highly recommended that you book the healing sessions in advance (before the start of the retreat) to avoid disappointment.
Included in the retreat: workshops and classes, dormitory accommodation, healthy vegetarian food (with vegan option).
Excluded: private healing sessions, massages, personalised readings.
Arrival: 30 July by 1600hrs
Departure: 1 Aug, midday