Forest Yoga Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
Replenish your spirit as we transition from Summer to Autumn, back from the bright, active, extroverted energy of Summer, easing into a quiet, inward focus by spending a weekend in the middle of a woodland reserve in the Forest of Dean.
Throughout the weekend you will enjoy:
- 2 yoga classes a day. We will start the day with invigorating and dynamic morning yoga, and will end the day with relaxing and restorative yoga
- walks around the 3.0 acres of woodland reserve, tree hugging
- evenings warm by the fire in the communal hall
- wholesome and nourishing vegetarian / vegan meals made fresh on site, along with snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- Fire ceremony in the woods, for cleansing and gratitude, to help you let go of the past, so you emerge ready to step into Autumn
- Gong bath and sound healing
- Spirit guided meditation
- yoga nidra or “yogic sleep” in the evenings, to ease your transition from the activity of the day to a relaxed state, ready for sleep
The yoga classes are suitable for all. You can attend even if you have never done yoga before.
Available throughout the retreat we will offer:
- 3 kinds of massage therapies: Lomi Lomi, Deep Tissue and Indian Head massage.
- Personalised Gong and Sound healing
- Reiki healing session
- Spiritual Life Path Readings & Guidance
It's highly recommended that you book the healing sessions in advance (before the start of the retreat) to avoid disappointment.
Included in the retreat: workshops and classes, dormitory accommodation, healthy vegetarian food (with vegan option).Excluded: private healing sessions, massages, personalised readings.
Arrival: 6th of September, 4pmDeparture: 8th of September, midday
The early bird price is £215 (until the 6th of August)After the 6th of August, the price will go up to £265.
- Remaining £165£165£1650£0
- Full price£265£2650£0
- Private Gong Healing - 30 min£20£200£0
- Massage with Amanda - 60 min£45£450£0
- Reiki healing session w Ildy£35£350£0