Retreat to the forest for a weekend of yoga and nurture your wellbeing! Forest Retreats and Indian Wellness Academy(www.indianwellnessacademy.com) are pleased to announce the Yoga and Wellness weekend in April 2018.
An early bird price of £245 is now available for limited spaces, and a £50 deposit is all you need to secure your place! Book by emailing email@example.com. Normal price will be an all inclusive price of £265.
This retreat is suitable for guests wishing to come on their own, for friends planning a meet up and looking or something different to do or for a special mother/daughter or couple weekend away.
The weekends yoga is most suited to beginners and intermediates. More advanced yoga retreats also available, please message for details. The mornings yoga on this retreat tends to be more dynamic, with a more restorative session in the evenings.
Across the weekend you can expect the following:
* Twice daily yoga and meditation practice, incorporating Yin, Hatha and Kundalini, followed by guided meditations. This is led by Master Sri Vijay Anand, an Indian Yogi and international speaker and teacher for over 30 years, and Ildiko Bakos ji (Ildy), a popular and established yoga teacher with 17 years experience. Both have excellent pupil testimonials.
* Walks around the surrounding 60-acre organic farm down to the River Wye.
* Wholesome vegetarian meals and plenty of snacks and refreshments. The food on our retreats always score a 10 on our retreats, prepared by Tom who is a trained cook with 20 years experience. We Cater for all dietary requirements including vegan, gluten free and nut free and will make sure you are happy with the menu across the weekend.
* An Ayurvedic cookery course – food not only good for the body but the mind too! Course worth £60 alone.www.facebook.com/Ayurvedaandcooking/
• An evening spent sitting around a warm fire in stimulating conversation with fellow yogi’s, and having a dip in our natural wood fired hot tub.
* Optional holistic treatments including an Ayuvedic and Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage and Reiki.
* Sri Vijay Anand is available to do Karma Astrology Consultations.
• Clean and warm bunkhouse style accommodation, but other accommodation options available upon request at an additional cost.
* Friendly and experienced staff that will ensure that you are comfortable and happy across the weekend.
* NEW TO 2018 - A GONG BATH - can only be described as a soothing, detoxing, rejuvinating vibrational sound massage for the body and mind too!
Visit our websites:
To book your place or find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 07826-557211